Saturday, May 21, 2011

Intuitive messages, How Spirit Speaks

     Intuitive messages are sent to individuals through a variety of ways. Sometimes the messages are so subtle, only the subconscious is aware. While other times the message is so obvious, almost like a huge bill board.
          Spirit will always use the tools that are available to make sure you receive your message. Spirit also makes sure you receive your message,so you have time to work out a solution to an up coming situation or problem.
         Spirit uses people as vessels to communicate their messages. Radio and T.V. are also used by spirit to communicate there messages.
      Did you ever turn on the t.v. or radio to be listening to a situation that you can really identify with, because you just happen to be going through the same exact situation? Spirit does this so you can view the situation through a different perspective, so you can find a appropriate solution.
 I will use a example, one evening I was watching a ''do it yourself, home improvement'' show, where this couple decided to move their staircase in their home. They allowed two weeks to finish the project. The whole time the husband was working on moving the staircase the wife was a nervous wreck,constantly asking her husband weather he could do this job himself. The husband kept working but was very irritated at his wife for the constant questioning. 
  To a outsider,not knowing the husband,or the wife,they both looked very capable of handling this project. The husband was fit,and looked like he logically was capable of achieving his goal of moving their staircase. And there was enough money set aside for the project.
    Needless to say, by the third day of starting their project, it was obvious why the wife was so nervous. It seemed that the husband didn't set up a strategic plan on how he was going to go about accomplishing his plan in moving the staircase. As you can imagine, the couple went over there budget , as well as their time they allowed themselves to do the project. Not to mention a whole lot of unnecessary stress.
   The message spirit was giving me,through watching this t.v. program, was I  had all the ingredients to be successful in my goals and dreams. But I need to set myself up for success, by allowing myself to focus on one task at a time.
 When I later used this information, I started to succeed in the smaller tasks that gave me confidence to try bigger tasks, that helped, me accomplish what I set out to do. I  finally realize, that by not taking the time to master one interest I had, I was fulfilling  a negative self prophesy.  That I  wasn't smart enough or capable to succeed in anything, which in the end destroyed my confidence. 

Spirit can also communicate through the internet, by not only from the information we set out to find on the web , but by the communication that is sent to us by email, instant messenger, chat rooms and everywhere else you may visit on the internet.

Books and magazines seem to come out of know where, with all the right information that you need at the time you need it.

   I remember shortly after my divorce, I had come home to my empty apartment, and I remember asking God , why my life was the way it was? It seemed I didn't have any friends and once again I was alone I remember I  began to cry and a book fell from my closet. It was a book I  had for many years, a friends mother gave it to me, and it was titled Adult Children Of Alcoholics. In the back of the book was a questioner of about 100 questions. I remember grabbing the first thing I  could write with, which was a brown eyeliner. I has answered all the questions on the questioner, as if I was a alcoholic except for one question, which was I didn't drink. That is when I knew something was guiding me to begin my healing journey.
 Spontaneous channeling, which comes from the mouth of everyone you come in contact with that has significant information that relates  to a situation you are going through. It may or may not be during a conversation you are having with the individual. Meaning, the individual may blurt out the message and not even remember what they said.
  Dreams, spirit speaks through symbolism, which comes when we are sleeping, and only the subconscious is awake.
   Spirit speaks through everything and everyone. Spirits are here to guide us on our journey through life. Through the hard times when our confidence isn't what it should be. It has been through my personal experience, when we are open to the simple truth , that we all have a mission here on earth. When we know what our mission is we can obtain it easier, because we are open to seeing the path which  spirit has paved, which leads us to our purpose. We are able to see and utilize the tools that are available to us. And we begin to know in our hearts, as well as in our minds that everything which is in your outer world can be used to support your success as well as your spiritual growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment